Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

blank paper as the new wall decor?

I spend so much of my day talking to myself, therefore; in a desperate effort to not feel like a crazy person, I have decided to channel my ramblings into a blog for the whole world to hear. Well, at least what few I can get to read it anyway.

My posts will mostly be about the crazy things my kids do and, on the rare occasion they actually act sane that day, I may post about the crazy things I did as a kid (probably more of what my sister did - she was the crazy one) AND since I tend to get super excited or put off by lots of things I will most likely post about those, as well. Oh yeah, also, all the things that I think are truely AWESOME and deserve some recognition. (see I'm rambling)  Basically, I plan to entertain you with my crazy world!!

So first things first, introduction to my kids:
  • Jase - boy, 7 years old:  aka, "the destroyer". Most of the horror stories will most likely be about him. He loves to get into things he's not supposed to and gets a kick out of tearing things apart. He keeps me on my toes and I swear ages me in dog years.
  • Bryce - girl, 5 years old: aka, "bossy flossy". Super sweet and says some of the funniest things EVER. She's quite the Diva and extremely bossy. Talking is her favorite pass-time and I find myself channeling my mother when I beg her for 5 minutes of "no talking" time.
  • Sophie - girl, 2 years old: aka, "monkey". She's a mini-Jase but, also, is very funny and very snugglie & lovie. Being sneaky is her favorite game to play and she has already mastered the "oh man" response when she finds herself busted.
 Today was a normal Monday - I like to refer to it as "Potty Training & Laundry Day" since this is the day to which the entire day is dedicated to getting the week's laundry done and potty training Sophie. She basically runs around in nothing but a pull-up all day, pees in the potty a couple of times and the other million times in the pull-up...it's a work in progress.

My Jase moment today came at 7:00 a.m. when I went to his room to wake him for school. I found that at some point last night he had taken ALL the pictures, that were hanging on his walls, down. He re-used the nails to hang pieces of blank notebook paper on his walls. I'm not sure why he decided to "re-decorate" his room in blank paper....maybe, future abstract artist? Who knows. As for now, I have removed the blank paper and re-hung the original Lighten McQueen & football pictures. I think the originals pull the room together much better.

That's pretty much all the excitement of my day and I really want to go watch tonight's episode of  Mike & Molly (truely the funniest show on tv)...so I think I will end my post here.

Thanks for listening!

2 comments:

  1. If you want to leave comment, just click on th e word comment at the end of the post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2:46 a.m. ? Really? Maybe you're an Early Early Morning Person.
    There's hope!

    ReplyDelete